Clickbank being one of the most popular affiliate marketing platforms that are easy to register regardless of your country or your knowledge about promoting products is one of the fantastic ways to earn money online.
If you have been searching for affiliate networks that are best for you, we want to bring to your notice that Clickbank has not failed right from the time the platform emerged and started allowing companies as well as individuals to enable affiliate marketers to promote their products thereby receiving some percentage of the earnings gotten from every successful product sold.
We have seen affiliate marketing gurus that we’re able to make more than $60,000 a month just by creating an account with Clickbank and promoting their favorite products.
One of the amazing things about Clickbank is that as an affiliate marketer, you can choose from diverse categories and select the products you intend to promote.
Although Clickbank has numerous features that will help you to make money online by promoting any product you wish to, there are still some reasons why a lot of people have been searching to see the possible ways they can use to delete their account.
From research, we come to realize that some of the reasons why people tend to delete their Clickbank account might be that they have two accounts on the platform and they prefer to be using one while the other one should be deleted.
In some scenarios, we have seen some people that saw reasons why they love to continue their affiliate marketing career with other affiliate marketing platforms other than Clickbank. So this falls back to the question – of how to delete the Clickbank account.
Brief info about Clickbank
Established in 1998 by pioneer Eileen and Tim Barber and initially based out of San Fransisco, California, Click Bank is a showcasing organization with an emphasis on Affiliate Marketing.
As an auxiliary of Keynetics, Inc. Click Bank presently holds the 87th spot on the rundown of the web’s biggest retailers in North America. The organization right now has workplaces across the west, including Colorado and Idaho.
Click Bank offers a commercial center brimming with results, all things considered. Assuming you like Arts, Entertainment, Travel, Jobs, Computers, Internet Products, or Self-Help Books, Click Bank’s web-based shop may be only for you!
Click Bank likewise has a framework for makers of items to permit them to transform their inclinations into cash utilizing their promoting and commercial center choices.
This permits makers to sell their items around the world, and get selective business support, and computerized advertising, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
Utilizing the force of Affiliate Marketing, many organizations and items have sent off their direction to progress throughout the web.
Click Bank makes it very simple to begin on the way to a similar achievement.
With more than 30,000 exchanges each day, 6,000,000 general clients, and a strong conveyance framework that opens 190 nations, it’s straightforward why Click Bank is an individual from web promoting eminence.
To make a free Click Bank account, you’ll have to get together the accompanying data.
Your Full Legal Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Banking Information (Typically Bank Login or ACH Information), Address, Business Address, and other general business administrator data.
How ClickBank Different From Other Affiliate Networks
ClickBank being an amazing affiliate network is quite different from other traditional affiliate networks. Below are the goodies of the ClickBank affiliate network:
- Effortlessness – The sign-up process is clear. You can pursue a ClickBank account inside a couple of moments and begin exchanging without muddled desk work to fill or managerial bands to go through.
- Inclusivity – Anybody can join the organization for nothing. Ideal for amateurs who need to get familiar with everything about subsidiary advertising.
- Duality – On most subsidiary promoting organizations, you either have a merchant or an offshoot account. ClickBank permits you to enter the fight both as a merchant and an advertiser so you expand your profit.
- Enormous Selection – With a large number of astonishing member items in each possible specialty to browse, your subsidiary program decisions are various.
- Great Commission Rates – ClickBank pays high commissions of up to 75% or even 100 percent. Also, they pay quickly so you will not need to stand by lengthy to go a little overboard on that you understand what you’ve had your eye on.
Some cons of ClickBank
Since everything that has an advantage also has a disadvantage, we have noticed some disadvantages of the ClickBank affiliate network right from the time the company started functioning. Below are some of the cons of ClickBank:
- Slow Customer Service – A few reports from the Better Business Bureau guarantee ClickBank might require as long as 7 days to answer client messages.
- Charges on Dormant ClickBank Accounts – You are charged $1 each day following 90 days of no profit, $5 each day following 180 days of dormancy, and a robust $50 each day following 360 days of no deals.
- Some Junk Products – More about how to defeat this in a little.
- Wild Competition for Quality Programs – A decent issue to have, if you were to ask me.
Some Signup Requirements for ClickBank
ClickBank is free for anybody, both new affiliate marketers and old, to join.
All you want to join the ClickBank affiliate network is:
- Live in a qualified nation (United States, Canada, and so on.)
- Empower treats in your program
- Have a Tax ID or Social Security number (on the off chance that you live in the U.S.)
On the off chance that you intend to enlist as a ClickBank seller, you should pay a one-time initiation charge of $49.95. You pay just $29.95 for any extra records.
Affiliate Programs that are Available with ClickBank
Whether you are a provisional beginner who needs to dunk a toe into this bring-in cash web-based thing or a veteran computerized advertiser who needs to develop their profit, ClickBank has got you covered.
There are many member programs and various items and classifications to browse:
- Arts & Entertainment
- As Seen on TV
- Betting Systems
- Cooking, Food, & Wine
- E-Business & E-Marketing (Internet Marketing)
- Employment & Jobs
- Green Products
- Health & Fitness
- Home & Garden
- Parenting & Families
- Politics/Current Events
- Software & Services
- New Age & Alternative Beliefs
Perhaps, if you don’t the particular affiliate program that you can promote, there are lots of videos on YouTube or documented written materials that are available all over the internet that helps describe what you should know about every affiliate program and the possible places you can promote your affiliate link for those products or affiliate programs.
Is it possible to change the ClickBank nickname?
Your account nickname can’t be changed whenever you have chosen it.
Assuming you wish to change your Clickbank nickname, you should pursue another ClickBank account and erase the Clickbank account that is enlisted to that nickname.
ClickBank’s Payment Methods that you should know
With ClickBank, you can get installments in four distinct ways:
Installment/Payment Method #1: Check
An old-fashioned paper check is the default installment choice. It’s sent to the location recorded in your record.
Installment/Payment Method #2: Direct Deposit
ClickBank offers a direct store in the U.S. also, other select nations at no additional charge. Direct stores take 1-2 work days to arrive at your record.
Installment/Payment Method #3: Wire Transfer
You can get installments by wire move. This choice is for nations not covered by global direct stores. Installments require as long as 5 days (contingent upon where you live).
Installment/Payment Method #4: Payoneer
You can likewise get compensated utilizing the Payoneer Mastercard, a global cash move administration you can get free of charge.
Payoneer permits you to open a U.S ledger where your cash is stored.
As you see, ClickBank provides you with a ton of choices. Moreover, ClickBank doesn’t attach you to the installment technique you’ve picked.
You can change your installment technique whenever. It’s your cash, so you get it your way. However, it might require as long as seven days for the new installment strategy to work.
Whenever you change your email address or secret word, you can’t switch installment strategies for seven days. This shields you from fraudsters. You can set the installment limit as low as $10.
How ClickBank Works
Before you start picking ClickBank subsidiary projects, make certain to get to know the language utilized on the stage.
Here are some key ClickBank terms to dominate:
- Gravity – This figure lets you know the number of partners that have effectively sold the item in the beyond 12 weeks. The higher the gravity the more noteworthy your possibilities prevailing with that program. It’s refreshed every day and can go up to 600+. An item with a gravity score of something like 50 is a sure thing.
- Starting $/Sale – This number depicts the typical dollar worth of an underlying deal, barring rebills, credited to the partner.
- Avg %/Sale – Represents the typical partner commission rate for a deal, including both introductory and rebill commissions.
- Avg %/Rebill – Represents the typical complete partner commission rate for a deal, including just rebill commission, for a repetitive charging item.
How you can Make Money on ClickBank
If you intend to make money from ClickBank, there are certain things you need to know and also you need to apply some marketing principles.
Below are some of them:
#1. Try not to be fixated on high gravity and $/Sale
It’s not the item with the most elevated gravity or Ave$/Sale you ought to zero in on.
Programs with an extremely high Av$/Sale have a stiffer rivalry. Furthermore, they normally have lower changes. Those in the center have higher transformations. Track down the right equilibrium.
#2. Get the item/crowd fit right
With a great many ostentatious items on show, the impulse to advance any top-offering system to your crowd major area of strength for is.
On the off chance that your offers are certainly not ideal for your crowd, you won’t bring in cash, period. At last, you’ll get deterred and revile the ClickBank masters for ‘deceiving’ you.
Offers that don’t resound with your crowd will wear them out. They’ll create ‘offer visual deficiency’. They will not answer future offers. Eventually, they’ll quit confiding in you.
Just join programs that enhance your crowd.
Your crowd will love you for proposing incredible items to them.
Tips You Should Know Before Deleting Your Clickbank Account
Here is a significant fast tip from Clickbank in regards to shutting your Clickbank account;
“Shutting your ClickBank account is irreversible. On the off chance that your record contains an equilibrium and you close your record, your equilibrium will be relinquished.
To try not to lose reserves, stand by to close your equilibrium until all return remittances have been delivered, and you have accepted your last installment from ClickBank.
If your record balance has proactively met the Customer Distribution Requirement, your return stipends have been delivered, you have a surplus of something like $10 in your record yet aren’t accepting your last installment, you want to bring down your installment edge.
To bring down your installment limit, sign in to your ClickBank record and snap the Settings tab.
Click Edit to one side of the Payment Information area. Select “$10″ from the Payment Threshold drop-down list, then click Save Changes.”
How to Delete Clickbank Account
- Assuming you have different Clickbank accounts, log in to your record utilizing the accreditations subsidiary with the Clickbank account you want to close.
- Then, click on the Account Settings tab, it’s on the subsequent route bar from the highest point of the screen.
- In the upper right corner of the Account Information tab, click alter, this will guide you to the My Account Page.
- Click on Close Account in the base right corner of the Account Information Editor tab.
- In the discourse box, enter the motivation behind why you want to close your Clickbank account.
- Then, tap the Close Account tab, and afterward Confirm your record conclusion by tapping OK
We detailed other necessary info you need to know as regards the Clickbank affiliate network and also how you can both change your ClickBank username or permanently delete your ClickBank account with ease.