If you are looking for a way to grow your income while you lie in your comfy bed or sink in your favorite chair with a cup of coffee in your hands, then this article is for you. The joy of being in charge of your time and cash flow cannot be illustrated vividly in a piece of writing. I know everyone craves that feeling — for most people, that feeling can be attained when they make money online at home.
- BEST LANDING PAGE BUILDERS EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW OF
- CLICKFUNNELS VS LEADPAGES: WHICH IS BEST? [MUST READ]
Thanks to the internet, we can kick aside the traditional 9 to 5 job with bosses running up our tails, and have full control over who we work for and exactly what we want to work on. You know, making money doesn’t need to be that hard and you shouldn’t lose your self-esteem in the process (a perfect example of a boss shouting at a worker). On the other side of life, when you make money online at home, you save yourself the heartache of having your self-esteem washed down the drain.
One great reason why people dive at the opportunity to make money online at home is because of how they can grow their income in a blink of an eye. Imagine going from a $200 income to a $400 in a space of 2 months. And what if that growth was incremental? — that means you could be adding $200 to your available earnings every month.
In addition to that, you could bag an array of valuable skillsets and earn open streams of income from your different skillsets all at once. But on the contrary, the traditional 9 to 5 job would bend your head around one specific course and would always limit what you can do and how much you can earn.
Alright, enough talking and more action — let’s get down to business already!
How to make money online at home
Just like starting a physical business, starting a blog can be tasking too, but in the long run, it proves to be an adventurous journey and a lucrative way to make money online at home. The thing about how many times you have looked up something on google and been grateful you found it. Every day, just like you, there are hundreds of thousands of people who search the web for information, click ads, and buy stuff online. Starting a blog includes offering people valuable information, services, and/or products to buy.
So, before you head on to explore the world of blogging, you need to, first of all, take a moment to ponder if blogging is your thing or you’ll pass. Okay, having said that, here are the things to consider before starting a blog:
- Passion: Before you start blogging as a means to make money online at home, you need to have passion for it. Because blogging requires dedication, passion will help you stick to it for a long time.
- Niche: Niche is a specialized category you will be blogging on. It is almost impossible to blog about all the categories of niches we have on the web. Although you can specialize in about 5 niches, you can’t start with them all at the same time. It is ideal to start in one niche and expand as you see your blog expanding. Examples of some niches are relationships, money, self-improvement, cryptocurrency, technology, etc.
- Writing skill: 90 percent of all blogs are made up of texts. This shows how it is that you should know how to write. It is in your writing you can express and convince people to take action to either buy a product, try something out, or solve a problem. You don’t know how to write? — no problem. You can pay writers to do a perfect work of detailed writing for you. Just head over to freelancing platforms like Upwork or Fiverr and you will find talented writers to pay per article or you employ for a long-term relationship.
- Creativity: Apart from having great writing skills, you also need to be creative to stand out. This can include you using infographics, images, GIFs, videos, quizzes, or tests to illustrate and interact with readers. This way, visitors would find it fun and informative to keep visiting your blog.
- Computer: If you want to start blogging, you need to consider having a computer. Although you can use your smartphone to blog, you will be limited by certain software that has a drag and drop interface, and require a large screen to display.
- Capital: Of course, you will also need capital to start blogging. You will need to pay for a domain name and web hosting. And if you want to buy premium templates and plugins you may, to make your blog stand out.
The first thing to do when you want to start a blog is to think of a unique domain name. If you don’t know what a domain name is; a domain name is the word or are the words that people type in the address bar when they want to locate your website. For example, mynewblog.com, thericefarm.org, everythingshoes.net, etc.
The problem you would likely encounter is that most of the domain names you would want to use are already taken. To get around that, you should use a domain name checker to check for the availability of the domain name you want to use. If it is taken already, you have to come up with something else.
After you must have finally had an available domain name, the next step is to pay for the domain name. The truth is, you can always buy your domain name from any seller out there, but we always recommend Bluehost because of how much credibility they hold across the globe. Plus, WordPress officially recommends them — and that’s a huge thing.
Most hosting companies like Bluehost would walk you through this next step. All you have to do is select a plan that fits your budget and needs, then you will be prompted to pay for a domain name if you haven’t, and then proceed with filling in your account information and package information. Follow up the steps and give all necessary information, make payments and you will be hosted in a few minutes.
For most web hosting companies, after paying for a hosting plan and having gotten access to your control panel, the next thing would be to install WordPress and set up your WordPress account. But if you want to skip that part of technicality, choosing Bluehost’s website builder plan will make Bluehost Install WordPress and their website builder plugin automatically so you don’t need to break a sweat sorting that out.
Once your WordPress account has been created, you will have to choose a theme. You can choose a theme by looking for ‘Appearance’ on the left-hand page. Then click on ‘theme’ and you will have an array of themes to choose from. If the perfect theme for your blog was a hectic work, then you should use the Bluehost website builder plugin that was automatically installed, to build your preferred website. The plugin follows a drag and drops approach making it easy for people with no technical skills to drag objects and place them anywhere they want on their blog.
After building your blog, the next thing is to start filling it with content like your logo, catchphrases, and articles. We believe you must have been taught about what niche you would be writing on. Now write your first article. You can do that by going to your WordPress panel, click on Post, and then a new post. The text editor will pop up and then you write and publish your first article.
- Register on an ad platform to get ads on your blog for web visitors to click on. Some examples of ad platforms are: Google Adsense, Propeller Ads, InfoLinks, Adversal, etc
- Start affiliate marketing on your blog
- Sell your products or services on your blog
2. Becoming a high paid product/service influencer
Nowadays, you don’t need to be Beyoncé or Bruno Mars to become a high-paid product/service influencer. We can see clearly how those guys bag tons of influencer deals because of their millions of followers. They can also choose to go to studios where they get all the right equipment to promote a product or shoot right from home.
Let’s face the reality; you’re not them but you still want to make money online at home? Then becoming a high-paid product/service influencer is something you should try. Before we dive into the course of getting it done, we need to establish some basics of what becoming an influencer is all about.
An influencer is someone who markets or advertises other people’s products or services to their followers or fan base.
Influencer marketing is all about marketing or advertising people’s products or services to your fans or followers on a platform. That platform could be social media, TV shows, or a podcast.
If you are an influencer, that simply means you influence the lives of other people. You could influence them into doing certain things, in this case, they would be influenced to buy a product or try a service. This makes you, some worth, a role model.
Being an influencer has been on most people’s wish lists because it looks so easy to do. Or is it? So, before you choose to make money online at home as an influencer, you have to consider the following:
- Creativity: If you are looking forward to becoming a high-paid product/service influencer, you have to be creative. Unless you have the money to pay someone to edit and fix an amazing video or image, you have to learn how to do it yourself, beautifully.
- Camera: Before delving into this field, you need a digital HD camera and/or camcorder or a smartphone that will be able to shoot at least 4k at 60fps and higher in case you can’t fit the budget for a digital camera.
- Gadgets: You need to shoot and edit your videos or photos. So, you need gadgets to be able to help you get it done. It’s amazing knowing that we can still do the whole process of editing using a smartphone if you can’t get a computer. Still, you need lighting and some tripod stands.
- Charisma: You need some charm and audacity to command people. You should be ready to put yourself out there and be an authority. You need to mean what you say and be able to carry your audience along. In all, be yourself.
- Consistency: If you are sure you want to make money online at home as a high-paid product/service influencer then you need to be ready to be consistent with what you have started. Most people tend to bail out after a few months of trying and then they exclaim “this ain’t for me!”. The thing is, building something takes time. Becoming an influencer is like becoming a brand so you need to stick to it and grow your followership to be able to get influencer deals easily.
- Capital: Actually, being an influencer doesn’t cost much. All you have to do is gather some money to buy the gadgets that you need to start shooting and you’re up and ready.
As a newbie to being an influencer, the first step is to walk into a market (physical or virtual) and buy the gadgets you will be using to create your videos and take high-quality photos. You might want to look at buying a card wallet, external hard drives or microSD cards, microphone, tripod stands and/or smartphone stabilizers, ring light, a digital camera (or use your smartphone if it is good enough — which I doubt. Remember, you need to be shooting crisps videos and photos), and computer or smartphone (if on a low budget). You can still look up other gadgets you might be interested to buy later.
When choosing a niche, you must choose something you would be able to feel comfortable doing or something you are knowledgeable about so you don’t run out of ideas in the future. It could be sports, music, fashion, skincare, technology, etc. You have to make a detailed plan of the kind of content you would be pushing out (niche) and how many times a day or week.
Speaking of posting time; to keep the engine hot, It is ideal to push out, at least, one trending content per day to stay on the faces of people.
The next thing to do is to choose what platform you would be hosting your content. This time, people no longer need the TV and radio shows to be an influencer. You don’t even need to be a movie star or a badass musician with billions of Grammy awards to become a high-paid product/service influencer. By just using social media platforms like Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook, you can make money online at home.
Each social media platform is great for a particular type of content. For instance, Instagram is great for both photos and videos. Tiktok is great for only short intuitive videos. On the other hand, Facebook is great for storytelling. Whatever type of content you have decided to push out to your audience, finding the right platform is something worth investigating.
As an influencer, you will only start getting clients when you have built huge followership. Clients will only start considering you when you have a followership base of 1,000 and above. The thing is, the number of followers you have determines the kind of clients you get. So, the more your followership base climbs the bigger individuals and/or brands consider you as the right influencer for their product or service.
The different types of influencers are:
- Nano-influencers: 1,000 – 10,000 followers
- Micro-influencers: 10,000 – 50,000 followers
- Mid-tier influencers: 50,000 – 500,000 followers
- Macro-influencers: 500,000 – 1,000,000 followers
- Mega influencers (usually celebrities): 1,000,000+ followers
Some easy ways to get clients as an influencer is to simply state in your bio that you are open for promotions and/or register on influencer marketing platforms as an influencer. Some of the popular influencer marketing platforms are Shoutcart, Blanket media, and First 100 influencers.
The only way to make money as an influencer is to get deals. So, the more you put yourself in the faces of people, the higher the probability of getting an influencer deal.
One unique thing about making money online at home using a podcast is that you have access to a huge well of audience. All that’s done in a podcast is speaking. Thanks to the internet and fast-blazing smartphones, our attention span has been greatly reduced to a crippling 8 seconds. Nowadays, a large percentage of people do not have the time to read long content. Everybody seems to be multitasking to meet their needs faster. The large busy audience who won’t read but prefers audio content happens to be the huge well of an audience for podcasters.
- A niche: Before starting a podcast, you must choose a niche or category you would like to be talking about. Like we have said, you should be able to choose a niche you can sustain for a very long time. Some popular niches are news, comedy, crime, self-improvement, finance, religion, health and fitness, etc.
- A name and cover art: Although they are things that are considered less important for some people, we tell you now that you need to pay attention to these two. Your podcast name is just like a domain name used as an identifier for your brand. So, when naming your podcast, choose a name that best identifies your podcast. And a beautifully designed cover art.
- Microphone: You need an HD microphone to record your voice. Of course, you can always use your smartphone’s microphone to record but the outcome will always be a wacky sound. If you don’t use an HD mic, your podcasts will be uncomfortable for people to listen to which would eventually affect your growth. USB, Dynamic, and condenser mics are good options.
- Software: To record your podcast, you need software. If you are going to be using your smartphone, try software like Anchor, Spreader, and iRig Recording. If you would be using a computer, you can check out software like Audacity, GarageBand, and Adobe Audition.
- Skills/creativity: After recording your podcast, you would need to edit it; add some hooks, cut out some parts, join some parts together, add some intro beats, background music, etc to make it stand out and interesting to the listeners.
Tip – You can make your podcast and publish them from your smartphone using podcast apps made for smartphones. Plus, you can also attach the USB microphone to your smartphone to get better audio quality.
If you are looking forward to making money online at home from podcasts, then you need to be consistent to build your brand and followership. Some ways to make money from your podcast are:
- Advertise and sell your products or services.
- Advertise and sell other people’s products or services.
- Host a paid interview time for clients to talk about their products or services to your audience.
A social investment network is one helpful way to make money online at home. A social investment network is made up of people who are willing to invest in other people’s businesses or ideas and get returns in the future. More interestingly, these investors want to see that their money is used to fulfill what it was invested for.
A social investment network like Personal Capital helps you invest in other people’s businesses and helps you get returns. Some other amazing features of Personal Capital include:
- Budget planning
- Retirement planning
- Education planning
- Tax optimization strategy
- Financial security
- Stocks and EFTs investment
Making money on Personal Capital is easy, all you have to do is download the app or use the website, register to join the network, link your bank account, and start managing and investing your finances.
Affiliate marketing has been an interesting way to make money online at home for a while now. Affiliate marketing is all about selling other people’s products or services and earning a commission from it. A lot of people have increased their earnings by not only building a blog that brings them income from ads but also affiliates marketing.
- Build your blog and host it.
- Register on an affiliate marketing network. Some examples are Clickbank, JVzoo, ShareASale, etc
- Find trending products with high conversions on the affiliate marketing network
- Generate your hoplink
- Create a landing page to collect emails and integrate your hop link into it
- Write a review about the product on your blog and insert the link of your landing page in your content
- Watch out for leads and conversions about the product
- Check your affiliate marketing network wallet for sales
Most social media platforms have great tools to help you grow your business which helps make them not only restricted to being a chatting platform. Millions to billions of people already have an account on social media with hundreds of people opening an account by every passing week. It’s interesting to know that tons of businesses now have a social media presence they are benefiting from and you too can.
With social media, you can make money online at home by putting up your products for sale. Whichever social media platform you choose is fine, so far you have learned about how its algorithm works.
Don’t know where to start? — you can start by uploading your products on your WhatsApp status so friends can see them. Give it a price tag and a short description using the editing tools. Or you can start a page on Facebook, Instagram, or TikTok — post creative and convincing content to convert visitors into buyers. You can also use ads to drive in leads who may turn into customers.
Renting out your stuff is also a way to make money online at home. How’s that possible? It’s simple; all you have to do is register on a rental website that lets you list out properties you would like to rent out. These properties could either be physical (like a car, canopies, a yacht, etc) or virtual (like storage space and subscriptions).
After registering and listing your properties, connect with people who are interested in renting your property, and schedule a meeting and/or transaction. Some rental websites to check out are Loanables, Fat Llama, and Rentah.
Are you great at something and would like to make money online at home by just sharing what you know with others? Of course, who wouldn’t? Starting an online course, whether in readable form or a video or audio, is one way to grow your income and impact others. Thanks to the Corona Virus pandemic, the percentage of people who now take online classes seriously has increased.
- Choose a topic you are invested in: Teaching about a topic you are knowledgeable about makes your teaching and explanations natural. You wouldn’t in any way, find yourself stuttering or finding words to fill up your speech. Even if you do not know about a topic, your interest in learning would empower you to both learn in the process and be a great teacher.
- Body language: If you are doing a more physical course where the camera will have to be concentrated on you, you have to be concerned about your body language. When teaching, you should be expressive and avoid standing like a pole. Students are watching your body language and they can be convinced by it to either continue your course or drop it.
- Tone of voice: If you are making a video or audio course, you would be aware of the tone of your voice. A voice is a powerful instrument and it should be used as a tool to convince your student into taking action. A weak-sounding voice will do you no good in sales.
- Know the demand: One good way to know if you are on-trend is to check analytics. Great tools used in knowing what people are looking for are the Google trend and keyword planner tools. Using them can give you insight into the kind of questions people are asking.
A simple trick to growing your income as an online tutor is to take advantage of trending courses or teach evergreen courses like English fluency courses, business courses, or other Computer Science-related courses. One great place to start making money online at home as an instructor is Undemy. Udemy is a popular tutoring platform that offers you the opportunity to reach out to over 20 million students worldwide.
Other amazing features you should know about Udemy are:
- Huge student population
- High potential earnings
- Translation to 75+ languages
- 10,500+ enterprise customers
- Retargeted ads
- Ad Hoc Email Campaigns
- Action-Based Email Campaigns
- Course Marketing
- External Partnership Promotions
Trading cryptocurrency is one promising way to make money online at home. With the breakout of Bitcoin, cryptocurrency is growing strongly and is being adopted as a payment method in many trading places. In the year, 2020, we saw a whopping total market growth of 300% in the crypto sector. And also in the year, 2021, we saw another 187.5% increase in the total market growth for the crypto sector. This vividly shows that the crypto sector is growing annually.
To trade crypto, you first of all need to acquire the knowledge which could take months to master, have enough capital to trade, and also choose a platform or broker to carry out your trade. The most popular and best-recommended crypto broker is Binance. Binance helps simplify trading for newbies and they offer a huge array of functionality for advanced traders.
Some other stuff that makes Binance stand out are:
- 400+ cryptocurrencies to trade
- It is cheap to use
- Different types of transaction types
- It’s has multi-level security
- There’s Insurance protection for crypto-traders
- With the Binance academy, you have access to important knowledge.
- And more…
10. Trade forex
Forex trading is almost identical to trading crypto. And it is one of the great ways to make money online at home. Forex trading is speculating on currency prices to potentially make a profit. These fiat currencies are traded in pairs which means people would be exchanging one currency for another. This further implies that a trader is speculative about which currency rises or falls in value.
But thanks to skillful forex traders and forex tutorial materials out there, traders have learned to master the flow of the market by using both fundamental analysis and technical analysis to predict which currency falls below or above the other which should, in turn, yield profits.
To trade forex, you need to learn to master trading using both the technical and fundamental analysis whilst using a demo account. Also, you need to keep in mind to only use money that you are willing to lose. When it comes to forex trading, choosing a broker can be hard but some brokers still stand tall in the market — a broker like Deriv is a great recommendation.
Some of the reasons why Deriv stands out from the crowd are:
- They have a wide range of payment agents and methods
- They have a large availability of trading instruments for different groups.
- They are regulated by several authorities from different countries.
- They give round-the-clock client support.
- You have the choice to trade on three convenient trading platforms.
- There are no commissions for maintaining a trading account.
If you want an easy way to make money online at home, then it’s drop shipping. Dropshipping is a low-risk business where all you need to do is set up an online store where you don’t have the products in your inventory. When customers make orders or purchase the products you listed on your online store, your supplier (the third party business that owns the inventory of items you are selling) will take over the process from there and deliver the customer his goods. That way you don’t have to deal with logistics.
Your main task as a drop shipper is to market your online dropshipping store and get customers to make purchases with you. All you need is your eCommerce store to be set and an internet connection. Some examples of top eCommerce business platforms you can use for drop shipping are Shopify, WooCommerce, OpenCart, BigCommerce, etc.
- Niche: Turns out almost everything needs you to stick with a category, including drop shipping. In reality, it is always satisfactory to buy a paintbrush from an art store rather than buying it from a store that sells books, clothes, umbrellas, shoes, etc. So, before you go into drop shipping, choose the category of items you would be selling.
- Trend: You need to be selling what people are currently searching to buy. A good way to know you are listing relevant items is by putting them on google trends to know how high the demand or search for the item is.
- Choose your supplier: Choose a reliable vendor or supplier that would keep up the supplies to your customers.
- Platform: You will have to choose what eCommerce platform is right for you based on your budget. Although most people use WordPress and integrate it with plugins.
- Payment gateway: It’s important that your customers feel secure about your payment method. Using trusted payment gateways like PayPal, Payoneer, and Square can help.
Home delivery or dispatch is one business that has not gathered a lot of interest but on the other hand, it can be well payable. You can earn money online at home through home delivery or dispatch business by following simple steps.
To start a home delivery/dispatch business, you, first of all, have to make contact with small businesses that have orders for home deliveries but do not have a fixed method or available delivery dispatch for delivering their goods. Then you also make contact with a dispatch rider/driver who would be making deliveries or you do it yourself.
You can reach businesses online through their websites or social media handles. But the thing is, you should also have a website because every business will likely do a background check on you. You could even go further by registering your business for a license.
After successfully getting a delivery order and paying for it by the business, call your dispatch rider to deliver the goods to their right location. You will save cost if you deliver the goods yourself rather than paying a dispatch rider.
- Cost: Doing a home delivery/dispatch business can be risky, but if you are doing it right, you will come out on top. The aim here is to cut costs. This means you should be careful to know how much you would be paying a dispatch rider and home much income you get.
- Damage: It should plan on what to do in case there is an incidence that leads to damage to the goods. Accidents are inevitable, so it’s ideal you get insurance.
- Location: If you plan to run the delivery yourself, then you should get acquainted with the town. If you’re not, that’s not much of trouble anymore, thanks to Google and Apple maps.
13. Learn a high paying coding skill
The trend for a computer-related job is always high. Learning a high-paying coding skill is something worth pursuing if you want to make money online at home. In a month, programmers make about $5,428 on average and the sweet thing about this job is that you can work right from your bedroom in your underwear.
Learning a high-paying coding skill can be fun and challenging at the same time. All you have to do is open your mind to it and take a short break when it becomes tasking. But in the long run, coding can be an oil well if you are well invested in it.
- Computer: First off, you need a good core i5 generation computer and above to run your codes smoothly. Anything below will be intolerably laggy.
- Time and patience: Learning and debugging can be tasking and can give you shots of headache. You need to create time to learn and try not to be frustrated when debugging codes.
14. Work on freelancing platforms
Freelancing platforms have saved millions of people from their tiring 9 – 5 jobs. Now people have the chance to structure their paycheck and schedule their work time however they work. Being a freelancer is one solid way to make money online at home.
Freelancing platforms will allow you to set up your profile in a way that gives a detailed explanation about what exactly you do. Every day, millions of people search for gigs on freelancing platforms; this makes it a marketplace to get clients easily. Freelancing platforms like Fiverr, Freelancer.com, and SEOClerks have come a long way as the most recommended freelancing platforms. Plus, they are great places to start if you are aiming to be a profitable freelancer.
Some features of Fiverr are:
- They support multi currencies
- They have a private Communication platform
- There are custom offers
- You can create multi-category Jobs
- They have secure payment gateways.
- They have a huge freelance marketplace.
- And they also have seller ratings and a feedback system.
Some features of Freelancer.com are:
- They allow companies to post jobs in a contest format
- They have a secure payments method
- They have a time tracker.
- There is a free job posting.
- You can create custom Offers.
- You can do a contest Posting.
- There’s job Sample Viewing.
- And Invoicing
And some features of SEOClerks you might find interesting are:
- It is perfect for finding digital marketing gigs
- It is free to join
- You can see each user’s level
- The services are usually starting from $1
- Portfolio: Most clients want to see what you have done in the past so that they can know if you have the right experience needed to solve their problem.
- Internet connection: You need to be online to bid for jobs quickly before it gets crowded and responds to your messages before you lose your clients.
Who doesn’t use an app or two to get things done in a day? App developers are making it big in the industry and are fast becoming one of the most demanding skills. And, of course, they can also choose to make money online at home just like every other programmer. Becoming an app developer is a good choice because the market is not yet overpopulated. App developers can make good money from working for organizations and individuals from the comfort of their homes.
- Computer: Because app development studios are heavy apps, you need to have a computer from the core i5 generation and above. Anything below might crash the computer.
- Relevant programming language: Before setting out to start as an app developer, you must have learned about the programming languages you are required to know to build an app for a particular operating system.
16. Become a writer for big blogs
Are you a content or creative writer? Or you would like to share your story or experiences with the world? You can make money online at home by writing and sharing your story and other’s story on big blogs. If you know how to fix words together in an amazing way to captivate the heart of readers, then writing for blogs can be a good place to start.
Amazingly, writers are needed in tons of sectors including entertainment, education, information, health, finance, etc. Every industry needs to create content to reach out to people — and writing is one way to achieve that. As a writer, there are tons of open opportunities to help you make money online at home.
- Portfolio: If you are going to be writing for big blogs, then you should have a portfolio. Big blogs do not do a guess job when hiring writers; they would always want to see something convincing before they can employ you.
- Information: You need to be informative and have a large brain for ideas and creativity. Very importantly, poor, outdated, or wrong information is usually not tolerated in big blogs. So, you must stay up-to-date.
The comfort of your home cannot be compared to the stiff chair that aches your back at work or the scorching sun you might face when working outside. The flexibility you get when you choose to make money online at home is second to none. I bet you must have seen people working on their laptops on the beach or in the coffee shop — that’s a perfect illustration of flexibility. You can choose to work from anywhere. The possibility is endless.
Making money from home is fun because you get to stop receiving emails from bosses at ungodly hours. You can finally have a wonderful weekend, take all your decisions, and celebrate your successes knowing fully well you gained them. Nothing is more freeing than working in your pajamas while having unlimited earning potential. You also have the chance to become as creative as possible, travel anytime you want, have a healthier lifestyle, and choose your co-workers.
To earn money from home, you need to have a skill you are ready to market or an idea you are planning on building. Then, follow up with it by investing in it, and put yourself out there on the internet. Some things to try are selling your products on social media, affiliate marketing, writing for blogs, blogging, etc
Making money at home is so hard for most people because they are still confused, have no proper planning, face distraction at home, and are not taking enough action to achieve their goals. Making money at home is not as hard as people think it is. You just have to be focused and keep trying [in the right places].
There are hundreds of thousands of mobile Apps on our app stores and beyond that can be used to make money online at home. Some of the best apps to earn money are Upwork, Fiverr, uber, survey junkie, Swagbucks, offerup, Rakuten, Flap, etc
You can make money online at home by doing nothing. Here’s how: rent out your properties, sell your photos, become a social media influencer, affiliate marketing, etc.
Making money can be easy. Some ways to make money do not require you to break a sweat. All you have to do is just set up the process and watch it keep on rolling. Here are the easiest ways to make money: affiliate marketing, drop shipping, renting your stuff out, becoming an influencer, joining a social investment network, etc
You can learn to double your money by investing your finances in a social investment network or trading a cryptocurrency or FOREX. You can also try out other practical ways to make money online at home, like blogging, starting an online course, selling products on social media platforms, etc.
You can make online without a job by making money online at home from even doing nothing tasking or overwhelming. You can make money without a job by renting out your properties, writing for blogs, starting your blog, transcribing audio to video, becoming a virtual assistant, becoming a social media influencer, etc.
In this era, there are ways to make money without money. Although most jobs that enable you to make money online at home still require some level of capital, these here do not require a dime: be a virtual assistant, join an affiliate marketing network, review websites or apps, rent out your stuff, etc
Making money online at home can be exciting. Imagine working from home while sipping a cup of coffee on sinking on your favorite couch. The truth of the matter, everybody craves that feeling and wishes to be a boss of their own. But sadly, they are afraid to leave their secured job to experience making money online at home.
The benefits of making money online at home outweigh the traditional 9 to 5 job. And more and more people prefer and trust shifting towards making money online at home rather than going to a traditional job.
Over to you now — which business idea caught your attention? What problems do you think you might encounter? What do you think is holding you back from starting? Head over to the comment section below and leave your comments.